BLACK GIRL FINANCE UK | LETS TALK ABOUT MONEY | DEBT FREE COMMUNITY
Your network is your net worth, or so they say?which is why one of my goals for 2020 is to attend at least one event each month on the areas of finance and/or business.
On 7th February I attended my second networking event of the year. The event was called Let’s talk about money by a company called Black Girl Finance UK.
Check our their page and all the amazing work they do here, https://instagram.com/blackgirlfinanceuk?igshid=lm2o0lcmjw8s
Shop my range of printable goal trackers, budget templates, planners and more…
► FINANCE ONLINE BOOK CLUB
Join Finance Online Book Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/460264804924979/
2020 Finance online book club Reading List:
1) The Meaningful Money Handbook by Pete Matthew https://amzn.to/2T4b16L
2) Master Your Money, by Ron Blue https://amzn.to/2SZIMpL
3) Your Money or Your Life, by Vicki Robin –https://amzn.to/2FusHR1
4) You Are a Badass at Making Money, by Jen Sincero – https://amzn.to/35AJiNA
5) All Your Worth, by Elizabeth Warren & Amelia Warren Tyagi – https://amzn.to/35yWG4L
6) Debt-Free Living, by Larry Burkett – https://amzn.to/36G918M
7) The Automatic Millionaire, by David Bach – https://amzn.to/37SnpLj
8) The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko – https://amzn.to/39PDIKx
9) Go Fund Yourself, by Alice Tapper – https://amzn.to/36Cg6ab
10) You’re Not Broke You’re Pre-Rich , by Emilie Bellet – https://amzn.to/39UqZGD
11) I Want to Change But I Don’t Know How, by Tom Rusk and Randy Read – https://amzn.to/35Bm7m2
12) Money: Know More, Make More, Give More, by Rob Moore – https://amzn.to/2QzNity
My name is Tolu Frimpong and I’m the blogger behind https://www.tolufrimpong.com. On this channel, I document and share my journey to financial freedom. I’m passionate about personal finance and money management and want to help as many people as I can learn how to manage theirs too.
What you would like to learn more about? Leave me comments and suggestions on my video and let me know.
Personal finance is something every adult has to manage, yet we’re not taught this in school. It’s such a taboo subject that we rarely talk about.
Well, I’ll be talking a lot about money on this channel. I’ll be exploring different ways to earn money, save money and invest the difference!
Please like, comment and subscribe to my channel. Tell a friend to tell a friend!
► YOU CAN FIND ME AT:
► ABOUT THIS VIDEO
Black girl finance UK, let’s talk about money, vlog, Marriage and personal finance, paying off debt, get out debt quickly, debt busting, Debt-free journey, debt pay off, debt-free UK, Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover, £36,300 debt, live below your means, spending more than you earn, mortgage debt, personal finance, overspend, no money, debt-free living, overcoming debt, journey to financial freedom, financial independence, Dave Ramsey student, DebtFree Living, life on a budget UK
#blackgirlfinanceuk #financeevent #payingoffdebt#debtfreecommunity #debtfreejourney #daveramsey #financialfreedom, #financialpeace, #livebelowyourmeans